Monday, May 23, 2016

Time Lapse

Well its been a month and things have been hectic around the house with all my kids getting out of school and getting into a new summer routine, plus I acquired a room in our local library and gave a aquaponics presentation to get more people aware and involved, however the the presentation was not a success because only one person out side my family showed up. so it was an intimate conversation instead of larger crowd.

the seedlings I started last month are doing phenomenal the onions and chives don't grow well in rapid rooter plugs but the peppers are really big at the about 6 week mark.



I also set up an old i-phone to do some time lapse filming I set it up on a tripod with an old selfie stick cell phone camera mount it was set to take a picture every 15 mins and while the okra was progressing well the real star of the show was the Tiny Tim tomatoes.


My bells are finally turning red that means they are almost ready for harvest, I love sweet bell peppers .
The fish are as voracious as ever feeding 3 times a day on most days they frenzy when I feed them



thats all for now see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment